RAN Bananas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RAN Bananas

Forums of Bananas Guild. Where we put all our events and etc.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Time to Kill (Wanted to Kill List)

Go down 
+6
djagained
darkangel27
christianpogi
icen
marcony
Azrael_616
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
christianpogi

christianpogi

Time to Kill (Wanted to Kill List) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Kill (Wanted to Kill List)   Time to Kill (Wanted to Kill List) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:58 am

wow may right ka ba mag post d2 unggoy na lster your not welcome here PIG FACE mag set ka ng lugar doon ko babasagin mukha mo!
Back to top Go down
http://www.taenamo.com
christianpogi

christianpogi

PostSubject: Re: Time to Kill (Wanted to Kill List)   Time to Kill (Wanted to Kill List) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:10 am

ako matatakot sau hhhahaha magisip ka mabuti unggoy na lster ikaw matanda ka na ulol pa pero utak mo nasa talampakan pa gus2 mo na ata talaga makilala ako ng lubusan mag set ka ng place at doon ko babasagin mukha mo ,,i,,
Back to top Go down
http://www.taenamo.com
lster

PostSubject: Re: Time to Kill (Wanted to Kill List)   Time to Kill (Wanted to Kill List) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:00 pm

wew ganun???? akala mo dn bata ako wahahahahah>>>>
gusto set ako palce ok >>>>
kita tyo sa fairview sa my cresta verde homes dun ala tao lagi sa sat 4 pm antay kita dun>>>>.
wak u me idyanin>>>>> mapahiya ka if d ka dumating dun>>>>
ayaw ko n patulan mga nonsense statement mo>>>
my kasbihan kc n wag mo daw patulan ung mga bobo pag d ka bobo>>>>
antayin kita tol>>>>>> wak u pahiya sarili mo huh>>>>>> kuha ako evidence n dun tyo dalawa>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Fox`s`
Admin
Fox`s`

PostSubject: BAN USER, DELETE UNWANTED COMMENTS AND LOCK THIS ISSUE.   Time to Kill (Wanted to Kill List) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:51 pm

Registered users who are not welcome to interact in this forum must be banned. Azrael, you have given me Admin authority but i cannot use it maybe you should check out the settings or configuration on that matter.

Only Banana's guild and its alliance members are welcome to post and comment in this forum. Any member who left the guild or been kicked out must be banned or have his/her membership cancelled/deleted.

This is not the place to post strife or even tolerate such a thing. The only matter being asked here is why there's somebody who made full effort in registering an account and airing furious replies due to his name being listed in the "Wanted List...".

Please follow the format, give comments but don't overdo things that will make this forum a trash. This is not a haven for chaos! This site is for Banana's, Hatred and Mark Guilds, and officially declared alliances.

Wanted List... this is for the Guilds' concern.

For information and guidance,
khryz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Kill (Wanted to Kill List)   Time to Kill (Wanted to Kill List) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to Kill (Wanted to Kill List)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2