RAN Bananas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RAN Bananas

Forums of Bananas Guild. Where we put all our events and etc.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PLAN "B"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
icen

icen

PLAN "B" Empty
PostSubject: PLAN "B"   PLAN "B" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:28 pm

WARNING: LAHAT NG KALOKOHANG ITO AY KATHANG ISIP LAMANG NI ICEN.

I have a couple of suggestions and advise para sa CW. i hope you guys don't mind if i spit it out.
First let me talk about what i think of us as a GANG during CW.
I honestly think that we can't win a CW "as of now".
What we lack is manpower, teamwork, experience (as a team perhaps), confidence, and most of all strategy.

I noticed that during CW we tend to go our own ways inside the E-room. which is a big NO NO.
We should stick to together at all times. move together at all times and most of all "support each other" at all times.

I will share some of the things i know about CW with you guys.
I've been joining reputable GANGS to gain knowlede in cw strategy.
and i've manage to come up with a battle plan for our gang based on what i've learned.

I CALL THIS: "PLAN B"
"B" for BANANA..hehehe

to make the approach much easier i've divided PLAN "B" into 3 stages.
- PREP MODE
- ATTACK MODE
- DEFEND MODE

PREP MODE

1. First we Regroup this is usually done in the market area (note: don't forget to save in the e-room nurse)

2. Once everybody is there the next move is to divide members into parties.
We should atleast have 1 FS, 1 dex archer, and 1 TQ swordie per PT.

3. Then we will be assigning a scout to check enemy locations and lag inside the e-room.
This part usually calls for the fastest runner. it can be an archer with lightspeed or a shammy
Or anyone who has a Speed Up Max.
The scout will check for the best place for the gang to set-up the RG spot inside the e-room. and
during the process, will also check if it is LAG inside the e-room. (note: if there's too much lag inside,
the scout should suggest everyone to reconnect before the "CALL TIME").

4. During Scouting everyone outside should prepare their PT needs. These are items such as EP rosaries etc.
Please remember that "we do not need exp-rosaries in CW so if you have spatial rosaries +7 or EP bone rosaries, this is
the time to use it.
PUM/PU boxes is also a must. each PT should have atleast one of these PUM/PU boxes.

5. The last phase of the Prep Mode stage is the deployment. This is the time when all of us will come in.
There is usually a "CALL TIME" for every gang to come in. most of the other gangs simply wait for the PK period to be
over. But for me, i think the best time for us to all go in is 7 minutes before the CW ends.
This is the best time to come in because by this time most of the other gangs have used up all their PUM/PU boxes.
Everyone should pay attention on the CW clock at the upper lefthand corner of the screen.
When the clock hits 7 mins everyone should all go in at once. (Note: i've chosen 7 minutes because based on my
calculations if all goes well and if the plan will be executed properly we will be able to take and defend the e-room and
win the CW in 7 minutes, also reduce the effort in defending and reclaiming)

ATTACK MODE

1. When everybody is inside the e-room. we will have another RG.
(example image only)
PLAN "B" Clubwars

2. As illustrated on the example image, we will base our RG spot upon the information that our Scout will be giving us during the Prep Mode.
The sample image aboves shows that the RG spot is in the First Bunker on the Left. (note: the GL's should still be the one's to shout this information out to the whole GANG)

3. FB or FULL BUFFS is the most important part of this stage. we will be doing FB and reparty only in our RG spot.
members who got killed or members who got DC (disconnected) will come back in the RGS and join another available party and get their RB (re-buffs). This is also the time when we Drop our PUM/PU boxes. If possible, it would be best to assign one PT to stay and defend the RGS (re-group spot). This is to assure that our shammies wont get killed during FB,
and members who don't have a PT yet will be protected as well.

4. Next will be the Killing Spree part. This the best part in my opinion. ^_^
All of us should move together and push forward to the mainframe. (note: The PT where the VIP/Authenticator belongs should always be in the middle of the pack)
During this part, it is wise to avoid overkill. overkill will only get your skills in CD (cooldown).

5. If the plan will executed properly upto step of the attack mode. We will surely be able to make it to the MF (mainframe) atleast most of us. hehehe
It's a fact that we will all be killed in the CW a few times. But that's ok. The most important part is that the VIP will be there. Now During the whole period of the CW the "VIP SHOULD NOT, IN ANYWAY, CLICK THE REVIVE BUTTON". This is the secret of all the great gang i know. Because whenever the VIP dies, he/she should be resurected by a GANG FS.
The VIP's will authenticate immediately after reaching the MF.

DEFEND MODE

This stage of the Plan is actually self explanatory. But I'm still going to explain it for sake of explaining. hehehe

1. Our Plan only gives us a 7 minute window. This means that our VIP should be within the MF at about 4-3 mins before the CW ends. FS and killers should be there as well.

2. The only thing we need to remember in this part of the plan is to DO what you're supposed to to.
SHAMMIES will HT constantly, they will also RESU the VIP if he/she dies. ARCHERS and BRAWLIES will be at the front lines of the MF since they have higher evasion they will be more effective in killing the waves of other hostile gangs,
SWORDIES will act as the bodyguards they will be the last line of defense and will stay as close to the VIP as possible to absorb as much damage as they can when the enemies attack. everyone in the MF should be on power pots mode.

remember, nasa "Q" ang kunat. hehehe

and that's it. that's PLAN "B"
wahehehe
Back to top Go down
Azrael_616
Admin
Azrael_616

PLAN "B" Empty
PostSubject: WoW!   PLAN "B" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 6:19 pm

WoW datail tlga wew! hmmmm
Back to top Go down
http://ranbananas.heavenforum.com
khai

khai

PLAN "B" Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAN "B"   PLAN "B" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:31 pm

if ung plan ni icen nagawa nyo tlga for sure in no tym ang guild nyo makakasakop....i wonder if cno mga killers and bodyguards ng vip? kasi 4 sure ang fs dun sa mf c az and khryz.....i hope makasakop kau, sad to say ala nko sa guild.... T___T Crying or Very sad i think ung mga fs na d pa maxado malakas ang mag rere fb sa refb spot para if incase madeds man they dont have to run ng napakalau....been there done that n kasi makakaabot nga sa mainframe dead nmn agad so i suggest ung d maxado malakas na shamy sa rebuff spot na lang muna atleast they can say naka contribute parin cla DB?
Back to top Go down
Lactobasilus

Lactobasilus

PLAN "B" Empty
PostSubject: uy tama yan...................!!!!!!!hihihihihih   PLAN "B" Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:38 am

uy kuya icen...astig yan ang galing mo....ang suggest ko po gawa kana ng post tungkol o kung saan pwedeng magregister ang mga gang members natin kung saan sila sasali...kung sa killers...first defenders...second defenders or the kunat boys...tsaka po yung mamaw VIPs...pra malista mo na po o kaya ng ibang gang leaders ang groupings sa CW...pra mas mabilis ang pag regroup..pero po dapat sure active ang mga magreregister..kasi po baka umasa lang yung iba at wala naman plang darating.!!!hihihihihih...what a nice SHOT!! hahahahahah!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PLAN "B" Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAN "B"   PLAN "B" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLAN "B"
Page 1 of 1